Now through March 25th, trainers will have the opportunity to add a special Pikachu to the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield video games by using a special password.
In keeping with the music theme for this year’s celebration of Pokémon’s 25th anniversary, this Pikachu knows the move Sing, which Pikachu can’t ordinarily learn.
To obtain this special Pikachu, follow the below steps:
- Launch Pokémon Sword or Shield
- Select ‘Mystery gift’ from the ‘X’ menu.
- Select ‘Get a Mystery Gift.’
- Select ‘Get with Code/Password‘ to save your game and connect to the internet.
- Enter the password: P25MUS1C.
- Your Pikachu will be sent to you. Don’t forget to save your game!
Also, if you haven’t already redeemed them, you can also get some free items be selecting ‘Get via Internet.’ Here’s what you’ll get from that item drop.
- Flame Orb x 1
- Toxic Orb x 1
- Light Ball x 1
- Gold Bottle Cap x 1
- Bottle Cap x 1
- Pearl String x 3