The following message was released to all Operators of the HSR respecting detour Route 41 – Mohawk (Trips via Ottawa Only):
Effective approximately 9am on Friday, September 23, 2011 and until approximately 6pm on Sunday, September 25, 2011, there will be manhole repair works on the off ramp from Kenilworth Avenue to King Street/Lawrence Road resulting in a full closure of the ramp. As a result, route 41-MOHAWK (trips via Ottawa Only) will be on detour:
Route 41 – Mohawk operators will detour as follows:
NORTHBOUND (To Gage and Industrial via Ottawa trips only)
Detour after servicing the bus stop at Kenilworth Traffic Circle via:
- Continue around the Kenilworth Traffic Circle
- Exit Traffic Circle at Kimberly Drive
- Continue South on Kimberly Drive
- Left (east) on Montrose Avenue
- Left (north) on Rosedale Avenue
- Left (west) on Lawrence Road
- and resume regular routing on Lawrence west of the Kenilworth off-ramp.
The trips via Kenilworth Avenue will not be affected by this closure.
The existing bus stop on the Kenilworth to Lawrence Road off-ramp will be temporarily relocated to: Lawrence Road, north side, 15 metres west of the off-ramp.
- via email from Councillor Sam Merulla